- Victoria are the second largest manufacturer of carpets in Australia.
- Estimated market share circa 7% (by volume).
- 70% of sales to residential market.
- 30% of sales to contract residential and contract commercial market.
- 90% of sales within Australia, with 10% exported.
- Strong provider to all major buying groups in Australia.
- Victoria is focussed mainly on selling to the residential market.
- New Contract Division set up to expand into the contract sector in the UK.
- 88% of sales are within the UK, with 12% of sales to export markets.
- Sales to the independent retail sector are the Company's primary focus.
- The second largest sector is to target major retail groups. The John Lewis Partnership is the Company's largest customer and Victoria is the largest supplier of carpet to John Lewis.
Ireland - Munster Carpets
- Focused on selling both broadloom carpet and carpet tiles to the contract commercial markets in Ireland.
- Strong historic association with supplying government institutions.
- Focus on high value, good margin sectors of the market.
- Possibly best known residential carpet brand in Ireland.
- Primary focus on residential market
- Secondary focus on contract hospitality sector.
- Strong market position in Western Canada.
- Excellent decorative supply (trade only) showrooms in Vancouver and Calgary.
- Number one provider in Western Canada of wool carpets.
Four facets to the business:
- Decorative supply showrooms under the "Studio Line" brand.
- "Urban Line" brand of wool carpets distributed in British Columbia and Alberta to independent retailers.
- Contract sales primarily to contract residential market.
- Nature's Carpet distributed across Canada and the USA.